Clients and Firms of the Future: How to Compete – a new format conference from Beaton Capital and Future Exploration Network
28 January, 2015
Marc Ewen. Accounting. beatonlive. Consulting engineering. Disruption. Engineering. Health. Law. LPO. Management consulting. Other professional services. Strategy
Don’t miss this serious conversation for senior leaders in professional services about why and how firms will have to change to compete profitably for clients in the future.
The major themes explored on the day will include:
- Why and how clients are changing the way they buy professional and other B2B services
- The strategic impact of digital technology on your firm
- Will your firm’s business model remain competitive
Clients and Firms of the Future: How to Compete has been designed by leading strategist and author, Dr George Beaton, and globally recognised futurist, Ross Dawson.
George and Ross will be joined on the day by a high quality faculty of thought leaders including:
- Mike McGrath | Managing Partner – Clients and Markets, PwC
- Victor Jiang | Co-Founder & CEO, Skillsapien
- Andrew Balnaves | Head of Group Procurement, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Pete Williams | Chief Edge Officer, Centre for the Edge
- David Rennick | Consultant to Pinsent Masons
- Mel Anderson | Director Benchmarks, Beaton Research + Consulting
- Jaimes Leggett | CEO, M&C Saatchi
- Steve Walker | Regional Counsel, Hewlett Packard South Pacific
- Lara Poloni | CEO, AECOM
- Deen Sanders | CEO, Professional Standards Councils
- Warren Riddell | Partner, Beaton Capital
- Steve Mark | Creative Consequences
- Paul Hugh-Jones | Principal, Beaton Research + Consulting
- David Goener | Partner, Beaton Capital
- Neil Stubbings | Group Account Director, Beaton Research + Consulting.
This event is designed for board members, CEOs, managing partners, managing directors and other leaders in accountancy, law, engineering, consulting, B2B financial services, and other professional services.
Program format: Seated at tables of 10, delegates will be stimulated with evidence and facilitated by faculty to focus on the key issues, the implications of which will be explored in plenary sessions. Conclusions will be shared and synthesised by the leaders.
Date: Wednesday 11 March 2015 – the day after the Client Choice Awards evening.
To register for the event please click on the banner above.
More information can be found here in the event program.
About the author